The Texas Top 99 is the FIRST & ONLY strictly college recruiting camp held in Texas. If you have a desire to play college lacrosse in the future, then this is the event for you!
The explosion of varsity lacrosse in the last 10 years has resulted in the development of highly skilled players who have yet to be seen by the coaches of Top DI, DII or DIII NCAA programs. The availability of recruiting camps in the Northeast has been closed to all but a handful of players from Texas, leaving 100 plus college capable players from being exposed to Lacrosse programs across the land. The shrinking budgets and staffs at the NCAA levels make it difficult for coaches to make recruiting trips west of Ohio.
However, there is a perception that there are tremendous athletes in Texas, but the level of lacrosse skill remains a mystery. That’s where the T99 comes in….
- The Top 99 unites aggressive/interested college coaches from across the country with players from across the state that aspire to compete for an NCAA Varsity Program or college club
- We Invite handpicked coaches from geographically appropriate, athletically achievable and academically diverse programs who recognize the athleticism, passion and desire to improve that the Texas player can bring to their program
- T99 has the highest ratio of coaches to players of any recruiting event in the country, almost 1 recruiting coach for every 2 players-this is more than Champ Camp, Hotbeds,Top 205, Blue Chip, Peak 200, King of The Hill! And it is right in your backyard
- Over 200 different colleges and universities have recruited at T99 since its inception!
- Our objective is to establish Texas as a new "hotbed" for Top NCAA Talent.
T99 is seen as the signal of the start of the recruiting season.
The college coaches understand that this event is run with the players and parents in mind by uniting players aspiring to play at the next level being viewed by coaches who have flown half way across the country to see not only the All State players and Travel Team All Stars but also the “hidden gems” that can be often overlooked due to an inability to get back east for camps or afford a local travel team.
This approach allows players from across divisions and districts to compete against each other in a format that allows players from across the state to play against each other. The college coach does not know or care about what HS a player is from, he comes with no subjectivity or predisposition to a HS or HS coach.
All they know is talent.
We hope to see you in Dallas! The event includes instructional stations from college head coaches, a minimum of 5 games. lunch both days and a T99 jersey. Also a master d-base of player information will be given to each attending coach as well as e-mailed to every D1, D2 and D3 coach in the country.
Additional services include: Parent's Recruiting Seminar, Division 3/MCLA Recruiting Roundtable (D1 and D2 coaches cannot participate in this due to NCAA Rules), Catered Lunch, Healthy Snack Station, Post Game Chalk Talks by College Coaches, Strength and Conditioning Presentations, and much more.